• ACC Building Get our Ebrochure

Do you know what Types of Insurances Keep you Protected?


You’d be surprised to discover exactly how many types of insurances are required to keep your project protected 💥. Things like public liability insurance, construction insurance, WorkCover, along with accident and sickness insurance are mandatory for any builder or subcontractor to carry out works. It’s also essential that your builder has their QBCC builders licence, company license, business name registration annual renewal and builders membership fees. These fees can add up and must be paid out each year, which means it is common for your builder to integrate this to their bottom line to keep their business afloat. Why is this all important? While industry tips recommend that you work with a licensed and insured professional, there’s a lot more that is involved that a few pieces of paper. For more tips, email us on accbuilding@bigpond.com.

Keep up to date with our Newsletter

Enter your details below for news of our projects, our people, expert tips, advice and special offers.

Why Choose Us

As Brisbane’s Home Upgrade Specialists for over 25 years, maximising your resources to their fullest potential to achieve the home you truly want is our Holy Grail, whether it is an indoor or outdoor Extension, Renovation or Raise & Build Under.
Read More About Us

Our Services